CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND INFORMATION

CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND INFORMATION

Thursday, April 3, 2014

TRIBUTE TO MY DAD


As I was thinking about writing a tribute to my Dad I thought -- How can I say a few words that do justice to all of the years of love and strength that Dad gave us?  I hope that the real tribute to Dad will be the actions of my (our) lives -- that we are a testimony to the love and lessons that he instilled in us all!
Dad, a great many thanks for all you have done.
A special dad is hard to find, you dad I, am keeping you in my mind, I wished you could have stayed forever, but the will of God is that you are with the creator. Like a true king you show me that the crown do not sleep outside.
A special smile, a special face, but dad you will always remain in my heart. I love you and I always will, you filled a space that no one will ever replace.
You gave me what I am today.  You sacrifice you social life for my education. Thank you for everything. From the seed of a teacher, today you have many children in different profession.   
A great many thanks for all you have done.
 Su re oooo



No comments:

Post a Comment