CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND INFORMATION

CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND INFORMATION

Sunday, December 23, 2018

2018: MY ANNUAL REVIEW.


So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31)

We are officially closing down the door on 2018, which means it's time to thank God for 2018 and reflect on what happened. The Bible in James 1:2-4 says “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing’’.
This will be my first annual review that will be available to the public. However, annual review of personal and work life is in the third year in a row. Three years in a row I have conducted my Annual Review, and I've found the process useful every time. As always, this Annual Review will answer three questions: What went well this year? What didn’t go so well this year? And What did I learn? 
First it was a very challenging year for me in terms of Love and Faith. This year, God showed my family the power of faith and trust in His words. The testimony of His great work in health and finances are beyond the wisdom of man. Philippians 4:19 says “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” This my family can testify to! God used His power to make available every resource needed. The first quarter of the year was very curial. I called on HIM and he answered more than I expected.
Secondly, breaking boundaries has always been a very easy task for me personally. However, the ability to transfer personal success to the office environment was the climax of my 2018 success. 2018 was very successful in terms of team work and channelling our individual talents and resources to make our State better. The transformation of dream to reality with little resources showed that when we put efforts together, we can achieve great things.
Finally, a big lesson in 2018 is that leadership is not a stroll in the park. We are quick to condemn our leaders if they fall short of our expectation. With great power comes greater expectation, that I began to understand more clearly. The greatest lesson of 2018 is that I must be ready to key into more leadership qualities especially collaboration and listening abilities.
I don’t want to bug you with my story. However, I want everybody to take this with me into 2019, you can trust God every time and be rest assured that He will come to your aid when you need Him. The power of the human mind is unimaginable, we can achieve whatever we put our mind into.
Lastly, there is no time to prepare for leadership position but now.  God is raising new champions, are you ready to be part of it? These are my thoughts for 2018. Surely, I have great expectations for 2019, with God all things are possible.
You all have been part of my 2018 success story and I thank you all for your love, care, support and affection. I wish to let you know I appreciate the time we spent together, the work we did together and our paths that cross. Thank you and God bless.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance. 

 You can’t really change people. An extremely hungry lion will not eat grass.

Lasisi Adedoyin. K.S.( MNES, MICCON, MSAN)


No comments:

Post a Comment