CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND INFORMATION

CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND INFORMATION

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

TRIBUTE TO MY WIFE ON OUR 15TH ANNIVERSARY




‘’The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favour from the LORD.” Proverbs 18:22 NLT

“An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.” Proverbs 31:28-29 NASB
“Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is more precious than rubies.”  Proverbs 31:28-29 NLT
15 years ago I was blessed beyond measure to marry Adenike Kehinde, an angle in human form.
A man is never alone without a soul mate,
I can’t think of a better way to have spent the 15 years of my life except to be with you.
You have been the love of my life, my light, my best friend and my strength.  Like the words of my mum” You have an Angel has a wife”.

Adenike, thank you for 15 years of:
Love and respect……..
Faithfulness…………….
Belief in me…………….
Trust…………………….

You have been a wonderful wife and mother to us all. You are more than a wife. You are our Mother and Queen. Each of us loves you so dearly. You have been a mentor, an example, a teacher, a comfort, a place to turn for insight and wisdom, a friend, a role model, a light, and one in whom we can trust. You have made our home an alter for God. Thank you for pointing the children to the One above! We all thank you!

I will love you until infinity runs out.

Happy Anniversary to Us

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the KKs'on your 15years wedding anniversary. It is indeed amazing how God has remained faithful to the union. Wish you more sweetness in your home. Let the parry begins and honeymoon reignite.

    ReplyDelete