CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND INFORMATION

CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND INFORMATION

Monday, January 13, 2020

20 Years Work Anniversary



Some look at work as a burden they must shoulder and indeed it is a heavy yoke to bear. To a lucky few, work is a place to express their creative spirit.  My work has not only provided the opportunity for me to grow but also to showcase my creativity. 20 years anniversary marks an important milestone for an individual, organisation or a nation. This year makes it two decades of my commitment to environmental protection, management and education.

To celebrate this landmark event, I will be presenting my latest work in the field of Health, Safety, Security and Environment titled: A Glossary of Health, Safety, Security and Environment Terms.  The public presentation will be announced at a later date.


To my parents, family, friends and colleagues, thank you. See you at the presentation.   

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, brother. This is indeed a great achievement. Always proud of you. See you at the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sir am very happy to your achievement. I will be happy to see you at the presentation day sir, God bless you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sir. Work well done and honor well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adedoyin,this is a great achievement and to God be all the glory.i am never surprise because the sky was never your limit.Congratulations and more Greater height in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations sir, this is just beginning of New in life,greater height

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations..sir,wish you best luck..proud of you...you are my Mentor...

    ReplyDelete